Purchase plans available so you can buy your ideal nabru sofa!
4 Easy Steps
Nabru are working together with Pay4Later a secure online retail finance application service. Through Pay4Later we are able to offer finance on all orders over £450 so you don't have to compromise on your ideal Nabru sofa.
For orders over £450 the Pay4Later icon will show on checkout from the basket.
Select the Pay4Later icon which will show on checkout from the basket
Complete the simple online application form. Receive immediate decision. Pay deposit.
Receive immediate delivery of goods with payment spread over up to 24 months.
Terms & Conditions
- Consumer finance on nabru.co.uk is organised and administered jointly by Nabru Ltd and Pay4Later.
- Finance on nabru.co.uk is only applicable to purchases made on nabru.co.uk.
- The finance option is only applicable on orders over £450.
- All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Pay4Later. Nabru Ltd accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Pay4Later.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Nabru Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer Credit Service is provided by Pay4Later in association with Close Brothers Retail Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by Financial Conduct Authority (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit www.pay4later.com
Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority ־ firm reference number 124750. For more information please visit www.closebrothersretailfinance.co.uk
Close Brothers Retail Finance
- Nabru Limited, Unit 7, Sarum Complex, Salisbury Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2RZ
- Loan agreements are only available to UK residents over 18, subject to status, terms and conditions may apply.
- Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading style of Close Brothers Limited - a subsidiary of Close Brothers Group plc. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
- We may pay brokers some consideration if they introduce business to us.
- Nabru Ltd work exclusively with the Close Brothers Retail Finance as lender.
Pay4Later is an online finance gateway that links retailers and finance companies making it easy for finance companies and retailers to work together to offer consumers fast and convenient point of sale finance. Pay4Later act as a credit broker and not a lender. Pay4Later can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to apply online?
Our online application form typically takes a few minutes to complete. Your application is then instantly sent to the finance company and they will typically respond with their decision in around 10 seconds. Some applications may take longer to process. If for any reason we can't give you an instant decision you will be notified on screen as part of the application process and also by e-mail, with a follow up e-mail as soon as a decision is confirmed.
What are the requirements for finance?
You must be a permanent UK resident and able to supply 3 years address history. Employment or retired and receive a gross annual income of at least £10,000. Have a good credit history and own a debit or credit card. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits. The goods must be delivered to your home address and the deposit must be paid using a credit or debit card.
Will the finance company performa credit check?
Yes. A credit check forms part of the automated decision making process.
Do I need a bank account?
Yes. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
Do I need to pay a desposit?
Yes. If your credit application is accepted, you will be required to pay a deposit online, using a credit or debit card. The amount of the deposit is shown in the credit summary (displayed on the top left hand side of the screen throughout the credit application form) and on the credit agreement itself.
How do I repay the loan?
Your monthly repayments are collected by Direct Debit.
Can I pay my agreement off early?
You have the right to repay all or part of the credit early at any time - you should contact Close Brothers Retail Finance for details by phone, e-mail or letter at the following;
Close Brothers Retail Finance
St Davids Park
Telephone: 0844 880 6542
How much does the loan cost?
The total cost of the loan is shown on the finance agreement.
Are there any other charges?
If you fail to pay any amount you owe under the Credit Agreement by the date it is due, Close Brothers Retail Finance may charge you interest on that amount, they may also levy additional fees - details of these can be found in the credit agreement.
How long before I have to start to repay the loan?
Close Brothers Retail Finance will write to you to confirm the date that your repayments will commence. The first payment is typically due 30 days following the date of delivery of your order.
What APR will I be charged?
The APR is shown clearly on the credit summary (in the top right hand corner of the screen) throughout the credit application process. It is also shown clearly on the credit agreement itself.